Help Reeds and the City of Maplewood celebrate local artists! This year is the 10th Anniversary of Let Them Eat Art. This unique festival highlights our local talent in many disciplines including various styles of art, music, photography, sculpture as well as food and beverage. The streets of Maplewood will be shut down for a night of revelry and feasting. The theme this year is “Heads Will Bowl” to honor the centennial anniversary of Saratoga Lanes.
- Highlights will include a parade at 6pm
- Vote for Pedro on the Sutton Main Stage 8-11 PM
More music with Kecia Davis, Acoustik Element, The Kevin Bilchik Band, Raw Earth, Jim Cady, Mike Apirion, Spaceship and Gary Schoenberger & the Perfect Strangers.
- Dream Seekers Dream interpretation
- The St. Louis Hoop Club
- Circus Kaput
- Belly Dancing
- Live art demos by regional artists
- Merchant open houses
- Kids’ & family activities including face painting by Artists First, Shakespeare Festival and Craft Mafia.
Reeds will be serving special food & beverage selections as well as showcasing a friend and local artist.
No reservations necessary, just mark your calendars and we will see you there!