Join us for our next installment of our wine class series, aptly named Sunday School. Andrey and Alisha will take on a specific grape and go down the proverbial rabbit hole about its historical context and wine making styles.
In July, we will take on the grand daddy of red grapes, Cabernet Sauvignon. Come and try different interpretations of this grape from various wine regions including: Napa Valley, Washington State, Bordeaux, Romania, Australia, Chile, and South Africa. Some rare and sought after wines will be part of the line up, so don’t miss your chance of sitting in on a Sunday School that is sure to fill up fast!
Wines to be included:
- 1998 Chateau Lanessan (Left Bank Bordeaux)
- 2008 Chateau Montelena “Estate” (Napa-Calistoga, CA)
- 2011 Leeuwin “Art Series” (Margaret River, Australia)
- 2010 De Trafford (Stellenbosch, South Africa)
- 2010 Sena (Acongagua Valley, Chile)
- 2013 Woodward Canyon “Artist Series” (Walla Walla, WA)
- 2007 Terra Romana “Cuvee Alexandru” (Dealu Mare, Romania)
$70/guest. Please make reservations online at www.reedsamericantable.com or call 314.899.9821
Class– Sunday August 6th @ 3pm!
As a special offer to Sunday Schoolers, you can also make a reservation for brunch at 1:45pm, an hour before the class!